No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Just joined the GRA i live in Northumberland near to Cramlington i have just bought a Greeves Anglian and hope to enter the Beamish Classic Trial.
    I raced villiers engined karts for many years so a villiers engined bike seams like a good idea
    cheers
    Gordon

Well done Gordon, I hope you get on well with the bike! Welcome to the GRA and I hope you get a lot of pleasure from your membership.

I have been outside in the workshop tonight getting my Anglian ready for the Perce Simon a week this Sat followed by the Downland Trophy on the Sunday. If you can keep a kart motor going, you won't have any trouble with an Anglian!

There are also several Anglian experts within the GRA (I don't count myself as one of these!) and technical info available.

Don't hesitate to shout if you need anything. Good luck with the Beamish and welcome once again to the GRA!

Rob

Comment

Yes welcome Gordon.

I've got an Anglian too. One of the forthcoming issues of Leading Link has an article about my Anglian and my first year or two of owning it. You will see that I am definitely not one of the GRA Anglian experts.

best wishes

Keith
      Dr Keith Beach

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Beach View Post
        Yes welcome Gordon.

I've got an Anglian too. One of the forthcoming issues of Leading Link has an article about my Anglian and my first year or two of owning it. You will see that I am definitely not one of the GRA Anglian experts.

best wishes

Keith
        The December issue (thanks Keith)
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hi Gordon ,

Could you let me know your frame number so I can add it to the Anglian database .

Cheers , Chris

Comment

Beamish

Originally posted by GBR54 View Post
            Hi
            Just joined the GRA i live in Northumberland near to Cramlington i have just bought a Greeves Anglian and hope to enter the Beamish Classic Trial.
            I raced villiers engined karts for many years so a villiers engined bike seams like a good idea
            cheers
            Gordon
            Hi Gordon,I'v just joined the GRA,and restoring a scotish24TES,also planing
            to do the Beamish,I'm from Crawcrook 10mls west of Nc/le.
            Bikes a bit rough so I'm haveing to do the lot,G/box done and all parts for engine ready to build,wheels off geting new rims,frame etc ready to go for
            powder coat. It'll be Beamish time beforeyou no it,hope to see you there,
            flying the flag for Greeves.
            Denny.

Comment

Working...
            X