New member with TES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with TES

Hi, I have just bought a TES frame off ebay and am starting a restoration.

My last Greeves was TFS reg no HNO42B the 1964 works Anglian prototype ridden by Malcolm Davies.

Welcome aboard, and all the best with the TES project!
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 11/05/2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hello Brian and thank you, I'm feeling incredibly dumb, I spent hours trying to follow the FAQ instructions to upload some photos but cannot.
      I went to UCP and found Pictures and Albums in the Community list but just cannot find Add Album - can you help me please?
      Regards
      Martin

Comment

The problem may be that you are still registered on the forum as a 'Basic User', and as I understand it this means you cannot upload pics or attachments. Also, you won't be able to access the 'members only' areas of the forum.

In order to have 'full' access you need to a.) be a fully paid up member of the GRA (full details on the website www.greeves-riders.org.uk)

and then;

b.) you need to send Rob an email (contact@greeves-riders.org.uk) and he will be happy to upgrade you to 'GRA Member'.

I'll post something on uploading pics and albums in the 'New members' sub forum. Because of this, I've taken the liberty of deleting your other post ('Greeves TES'; ......still trying to upload pics etc.) in the interests of keeping things tidy. Hope that's ok.

Brian.
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 13/05/2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks very much Brian, I will get the membership thing sorted out this weekend.
          Regards
          Martin

Comment

My pleasure Martin.

Comment

Working...
            X