Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Have spent a few weeks looking in great forum lots of helpfull and interesting things to look at. Did not want to intro myself until I was flagged up as a G.R.A. member. I had a Greeves in 1968 and sold it for £45 I had to pay a lot more than that for a very sad looking 1962 TES. I found 4 years ago in Guildford.
    Thanks every one great riders association John Downer

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you on here, thanks for posting.

Colin
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Welcome aboard John, and thanks for the nice comments.

All the best with the TES! Would love to hear a bit more about it!

Brian.

Comment

Hi John

Hello John, I am not a million miles away just over the border in Crowthorne Berkshire, not many of us this far south, most of the community appear to be north of the Thames.

Comment

South of the Thames

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
          Hello John, I am not a million miles away just over the border in Crowthorne Berkshire, not many of us this far south, most of the community appear to be north of the Thames.
          I think there are quite a few but they seem to keep to themselvs. It may be that some of us could post events that we intend to go to in this area. In 4 years I have not seen another greeves among the hundreds of older bikes that owners ride to Epsom Downs to watch the start of the Pioneer run. So my Greeves gets a lot of looks.

Comment

[QUOTE=john downer;731] It may be that some of us could post events that we intend to go to in this area. QUOTE]

Members are encouraged to post up events on the forum.

I'll try and notify the shows where there will be a GRA presence.

But even if you're just going out to some other event, let the forum know and you might generate some company.

Please post up events in the "Events, Meetings and Shows" section in the members area.
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X