Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi all,
    I have just joined as a reg. member. I havn't got a Greeves but I do have a 1964 DOT Demon, which I am restoring and hopefully have ready for the Pre 65 Scramble meets next year. My bike does have the villiers engine, with an Alpha bottom end and Greeves cylinder and head. So hopefully your site will be helpfull to me. Hope to meet some of you at the scramble play ground.
    Andy from Essex

Hi Andy, welcome in! Well your bike contains more Greeves bits than any of mine, but I can live in hope! There was a DOT at the event yesterday, but had some strange Spanish engine in it. How are you fixed for the 8th of November, we will (God willing) be up at Marks Tay for the last event of the season. I'm planning on giving most of the riders a CD of pics of the last meetings, so I'm going to be busy collating them.

Comment

Hi Brian, thanks for the welcome. Yes hopefully going to make the last event at Marks Tay and looking forward to seeing whats out there. Hopefully my DOT will keep up with all those Greeves.

Comment

Working...
      X