New member needs help with a Scottish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member needs help with a Scottish

Hi just wondered if any members could help me locate some spares to finish my bike I need a rear brake peddle and crossover,rear mud guard,front&rear brake arms also front brake springs for a greeves scottish 61 modle I can be contacted on 07764304160 thanks

Greeves spares etc.

Hi Fred,

One of the best reasons (amongst many) for joining the GRA is finding spares and information about our bikes. As a full club member you will be able to upgrade your forum membership (click on this link for more details on how to do this; http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...hread.php?t=84) and access the dedicated Sales and Wants section (for GRA members only) on the forum, as well as place a free wanted advert in our excellent newsletter 'Leading Link'.

The club also operates a spares service, with contacts to many members who are able to fabricate and supply pattern parts for a wide variety of Greeves models and made to original factory spec from the works drawings in the GRA archive. Alternatively, you may be able to get parts fabricated locally (or make them yourself if you are able) by referencing the relevent factory drawings, as long as they are available for the parts you need of course. Once again, the factory drawing service is available to members only. Joining the GRA was the best thing I ever did in terms of sourcing parts for my bike.

Anyway, good luck with finding the parts you need for your rebuild.

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 07/06/2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X