v62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v62

v62 ...hello all not a greeves bike .that's the next one on the agenda I have a bultaco that I inherited however we couldn't find the log book ..but I have the reg and frame number etc ...in people's experience is this enough .
    obviously any guidance much appreciated
    Dean

Dean have you checked to see if the Bultaco reg number is showing on DVLA? if so all you need to do is apply for a new V5c in your name using a V62 form. If the number is not showing then its unlikely that its on a V5, in which case you will need to apply for an age related number. If you dont know how to check DVLA give me reg number and I will check it for you.

Comment

Jon I've checked yes the reg does come up for the bike.
      i just wanted to make sure that I was doing it right
      ps thank you for your prompt reply .

Comment

Depending how long the bike has been off the road, DVLA may want it inspected, they seem to be checking out applications more these days. A local Greeves owner who like you had the bike but no V5c recently applied for a V5c and they wanted pics of the bike frame number etc, and now want the bike inspected by GRA. So be prepared for this, in the first issue just fill in the V62 application form and see what happens.

Comment

will do John ill feedback on the outcome fingers crossed
          then on to the greeves

Comment

Working...
          X