Correct frame / engine numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct frame / engine numbers

Hi, I’m currently rebuilding a 58 20TA, have the frame number but missing the engine plate on the 9E. Are there any archives within the club to determine the correct engine number for my frame. I see Villiers Services sell the plates and would be nice to have the correct number on it.
    Thanks
    Tony

Originally posted by Tony Davis View Post
    Hi, I’m currently rebuilding a 58 20TA, have the frame number but missing the engine plate on the 9E. Are there any archives within the club to determine the correct engine number for my frame. I see Villiers Services sell the plates and would be nice to have the correct number on it.
    Thanks
    Tony
    Yes the club have dispatch records, contact Stuart Wigmore the dating officer his contact details are in Leading Link. I have your bike on the survivors list but no engine number or registration number. Although it would have been road registered when new that has been lost in the myths of time, Stuart can also assist in getting the bike road registered an age related number.

Comment

Tony, email me with your frame number and i will look up the engine number. My email address is in Leading-Link
      phil

Comment

Will do, thanks Phil

Comment

Tony, email sent.

phil

Comment

Working...
          X