Indoor Bike Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Bike Covers

All my Bikes have neat Indoor covers with manufacturers logo on them like the attached example. I have just ordered a custom made cover for my 325 Essex with the Greeves Great Britain logo on . Does anybody want one? The cover should fit all models

I'm prepared to order a batch - the cost would be around ?45 including UK post , but that depends on numbers. Anybody want ?? I would place an enlarged order IN A WEEK.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I have found over the years that the waterproof type "plastic" bike covers when used in my garage cause condensation
    on my bikes which is then not able to evaporate. I have taken to using cotton or poly cotton double bed fitted sheets.
    They are currently on offer for ?7.33 in Sainsbury's.... yes I am a cheapskate
    Attached Files

Comment

I use decorating dust covers for mine, no condensation in my dampish garage.
      Thanks for the offer though Arthur.

Comment

I just use old bedsheets which make good rags when torn up after they start to disintegrate.

Comment

Originally posted by iansoady View Post
          I just use old bedsheets which make good rags when torn up after they start to disintegrate.
          Same as you Ian, I use an old blanket, you dont need flash expensive covers to keep the dust off

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post
            All my Bikes have neat Indoor covers with manufacturers logo on them like the attached example. I have just ordered a custom made cover for my 325 Essex with the Greeves Great Britain logo on . Does anybody want one? The cover should fit all models

I'm prepared to order a batch - the cost would be around ?45 including UK post , but that depends on numbers. Anybody want ?? I would place an enlarged order IN A WEEK.
            Private message sent.

Comment

I was not intending to be rude about posh bike covers. I had two "monogramed" BSA ones many moons ago.
              But, I found indoor dust dust covers for use in a garage needed to be breathable/porous as condensation
              tended to form on the inside of the cover and drip down onto the bikes. In my photo the black covers in the
              background are tailored specific bike covers bought from a supplier at Kempton/Ardingly (?) many years ago.
              The fabric is a loose, open weave of polyester (?) and does not give internal condensation.
              If I could afford a divorce, I'd keep my bikes in the lounge
              Last edited by Martin H; 28/01/2024, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X