Triss Sharp R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triss Sharp R.I.P.

Sadly, I am just reading in OBM that Triss Sharp passed away at the end of October. A very good obituary has been written by Mike Jackson, so I won't attempt to elaborate, other than to say another one of our great riders from, as Mike put it, the golden age of scrambling, has left us.

R.I.P.

That is indeed sad to hear Ian, another one of the greats gone. I had no idea, so thanks for letting us know.

Mike is another legend of course, and a true gentleman. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a Bonanza scramble one year when Dicky F introduced me to him. It was a real honour for me.

Sincere condolences to Triss's family and his many friends and admirers. R.I.P.

Brian.

Comment

It would be good if the Committee were to contact Mike and seek permission to print his obituary in LL, wouldn't it? Only a relatively small number of members get on the forum here, so it would be good for the wider Greeves family to read it; assuming they don't subscribe to OBM, of course, which everybody should! It may well be that our esteemed LL editor, John Henry, is already on the case? I know he is a fan of Old Bike Mart.

Ian C.

Comment

Working...
      X