Help and advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veg View Post
    Thanks for the replies, the reason I quoted the metric size was it appears listed on British bikes 1970 as an m20. I’ll get some pictures posted. I assume that the right hand bolt that holds the bottom arm is longer to accommodate the brake plate in place.
    Just to assist in this, a simple search will provide the list of models which can be found on the home page of the GRA website; here:- https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/identify/ They all start with 'M', nothing to do with anything being metric, because it wasn't!

Comment

Thanks Ian
      ive got a parts book now, unfortunately mine is an amalgam of various bits whilst the frame is definitely a Scottish can’t be completely confirmed that all the attachments are unfortunately. Again my fault due to my lack of knowledge when it comes to Greeves and villiers and my haste in buying a bike.
      several members have helped in identifying what I need etc and my thanks and appreciation to Gary for having some patience in guiding me. All advice is gratefully received.
      Were it a Yamaha Lc 4l1 or 0 or even a triumph T120/140 I’d be ok.

Comment

We'll make a Greeves Man of you, yet, Tim. Enjoy the journey! You're in good company.

Comment

Working...
        X