Old hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old hat

Probably old hat, but I just came across this video. Close your eyes when you get to Dave Smith's garage wall.

Anyone know what the track is in the first part of film where Greeves bikes are being tried out, Presumably in Essex not far from the factory at Thundersley. There is an old Bedford Duple coach on the course that looks like it was being used as a store shed.

Comment

Yes I see what you mean, he should have had pictures of tanks and fighter aircraft used to kill people far more manly and less offensive than a few semi-nude shots of females. Which is why I am campaigning to have the Louvre and other so called art emporia replace all their disgusting 'art' with real life killing machines
      As for Michelangelo's 'David' a degusting legacy to a dark, debauched era (The Renaissance) it should be replaced with a nice 'clean' less offensive 'Nooclea Missl' as I believe our American colonies call them.
      Apart from that, I had not seen it before. Did the the UK really 'make stuff' back then and export it?
      Saw a 1/2 hour 1948 documentary the other days about British railways. How times change, back then they actually ran trains, almost unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
      X