Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Jacka RIP

This post by Cresswell Burrows on Greeves Enthusiasts FB page

Sadly I have some bad news. Bob Jacka, a well known and greatly respected regular exhibitor in the motorcycle section of most of our local rallies, has unfortunately passed away, after several months of illness. May I express my condolences and sympathy to his family. Bob, R I P

I have asked Cresswell to keep us updated with arrangements for the benefit of any members who wish to attend.

Comment

Bob lived in Cornwall Brian, so a long way to go for most members.

Comment

Oh dear, that is very sad. He had a big clear-out of Greeves & Villiers parts about a year ago. In fact he advertised a few last odds 'n ends a short while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post
          Oh dear, that is very sad. He had a big clear-out of Greeves & Villiers parts about a year ago. In fact he advertised a few last odds 'n ends a short while ago.
          5 of his bikes were for sale with Andy Tiernan the classic bike dealer in Suffolk https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...y-andy-tiernan
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 22/07/2022, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I purchased from Andy Tiernan the 25d project which Bob was restoring plus the large collection of Greeves & Villiers items. The 24d project is well on it's way to completion in Bob's memory, who I had the pleasure of knowing thro' my connection with the Bristol Show. R I P Bob. Fond memories. Les.

Comment

Originally posted by mayfield View Post
              I purchased from Andy Tiernan the 25d project which Bob was restoring plus the large collection of Greeves & Villiers items. The 24d project is well on it's way to completion in Bob's memory, who I had the pleasure of knowing thro' my connection with the Bristol Show. R I P Bob. Fond memories. Les.
              Thanks for heads up on the 25D Les. Bob's 24TE300 has apparently gone to Czech Republic. I think the rest Tiernan still has for sale.

Comment

Bobs funeral is on Wednesday the 17th of August, 11am at the Camborne Crematorium

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post

Thanks for heads up on the 25D Les. Bob's 24TE300 has apparently gone to Czech Republic. I think the rest Tiernan still has for sale.
                  Looking on Andy Tiernan's web site https://www.andybuysbikes.com/bikeshtml/08410gvs.html Bobs TE is back with him for sale, Czech owner decided it was not for him and traded it back in. Now for sale again GBP3750

Comment

Working...
                  X