Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Goss

Not sure if this is the right place ,
    I have noticed on Facebook that the LEGEND Badger Goss has left this mortal coil.
    My boyhood hero RIP

I have known Badger from an early age living in Swanage Dorset and seeing him ride at all over Dorset , and other parts of the uk during his career, I used to call in and see him when travelling through Yeovil at his garage, and also at shows and the GRA AGM / get togethers, he was great to interview always a ball of fun and laughter that will be missed RIP my friend great to have known you .

Comment

Very sad to learn that another of the greats is gone.

RIP

Comment

Heard before Christmas that John Griffiths had also passed. Not seen that mentioned elsewhere. Sorry too to learn of Badger's passing. RIP two more of my heroes.

Comment

It seems that Joel Robert is in a critical condition at present, but I have not got any other details.
          Updated: From Roger Bewick
          Six times world champion Joel Robert is reported to be in a coma in hospital, fighting for his life.
          On Monday he was released from hospital after treatment for COVID 19. On Wednesday he was rushed to hospital with a heart attack. Joel is diabetic and has had several strokes in recent years. Recently he has had heart and lung problems.
          “It’s horrible to see the state in which a champion of his caliber finds himself today,” said his partner Josiane Marit to Le Soir newspaper. "He has lived at 100 miles an hour all his life now depends on a machine. "
          Our best wishes go to the 77 year old Belgian.
          Last edited by Brian Catt; 09/01/2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

So sad to here that one of the finest riders of that era is in such a cruel condition.

Comment

Working...
            X