Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning

While having a clear out of old bike mags etc I have just found an article in British Bike Mag. from November 1988, by Barry Hickmott (are you a member Barry?) , about tuning Greeves engines, principly the Silverstone, very obviously written by someone who knows what he is talking about- I have no idea whether it can be reproduced in LL because of copyright etc but full of useful details- only problem its a two part article and I have only the second half; anyone got B/Bike mag for October '88? Might be able to forward it if needed, problems with my scanner. pm please. Peter.

PM me with your email address and I will send you part 1

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGreig View Post
      While having a clear out of old bike mags etc I have just found an article in British Bike Mag. from November 1988, by Barry Hickmott (are you a member Barry?) , about tuning Greeves engines, principly the Silverstone, very obviously written by someone who knows what he is talking about- I have no idea whether it can be reproduced in LL because of copyright etc but full of useful details- only problem its a two part article and I have only the second half; anyone got B/Bike mag for October '88? Might be able to forward it if needed, problems with my scanner. pm please. Peter.
      See this thread....among many others...https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...reeves+Article

.......and this one.......https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...s-on-the-forum
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 19/01/2019, 08:51 PM. Reason: Links added.

Comment

Peter

I guess you wont need part 1 now. Cheers Brian

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine Phil........!
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 21/01/2019, 04:36 PM. Reason: Spelling...'.

Comment

Thanks, Phil, the first part is all background info, not how to go faster (or for longer!) Peter.

Comment

And thanks Brian.

Comment

Working...
              X