Compliments of the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliments of the Season

Hi, a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year to You and Yours..........................................sta rider

Thanks for Seasonal Greetings, Starider. All the very best to you too, and to all other readers and subscribers to this Forum. Take care, all.

Comment

Nice one kicking starting this into life Star rider. Would like to add my best wishes to all on here, the hard working committee and all of those committed contributors. Your knowledge and guidance is much appreciated.

Hmmm wonder if Druid can remove his Sack Cloth and Ashes to join in the festive fun.... ?

Punchy
      Punchy 336

Comment

Happy Xmas everyone, if anyone in the Cambridge / North Herts area feels like a festive ride out on New Years Day (weather permitting) there with be the annual classic car (and bike) meet at Barrington Green opposite the Royal Oak pub CB22 7RZ

Comment

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas & A Prosperous & Healthy New Year.
          Many thanks for all the members help which has led to my TFS 339 now being road legal with re-bushed working forks!

Comment

Working...
          X