The new Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Forum

I have been having problems negotiating this new fangled Forum after Rob talking me through it for 45 mins please reply so i can see if i am making any progress !arghaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Looks like a great new thread to me!

Comment

I must get Matron to take away Dick's PC! It is very bad for MY nerves!

Comment

At last! I must have spent several hours trying to log in without success, but this time it worked!!!!! Let's hope it continues to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick F View Post
          I have been having problems negotiating this new fangled Forum after Rob talking me through it for 45 mins please reply so i can see if i am making any progress !arghaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
          Hi Dick, glad you've been able to make it work.

Brian if you continue to have issues please let me know, I will do my best to help. Any additional information you can provide would be useful.

Comment

Change, no one likes change even if it for the better, the jury is still out on this one.

Comment

Why does it say NOT SECURE on top line of screen with web address, is it just me or have we all got this?

Comment

Not on my screen. Its down to your computor and antivius software which does not recognise the web site as being OK, you should be able to change settings somewhere

Comment

Thanks John I will leave well alone and live with it!

Comment

It's because we serve the pages over http rather than https, as many (most, even) have been for years.

It's just in recent times that web browsers (I think Google have been pioneering this) are displaying which pages would not be secure for sending over your credit card details etc. Soon we will be on https anyway, but for now it's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Ok thanks Ian.

Comment

I like the new forum, Its its exploding Griffons I don't like

Comment

Exploding Griffons is usually caused by not shutting the throttle when airborne!

Comment

Getting back to the Forum...I'm not over impressed by the fact that I seem to have to go to "Latest Activity" or "Trending" (whatever that means), or something else, to find the updated posts, when the old layout was very simple to use. Am i doing it wrong?

Comment

You are correct Brian, only new threads appear in 'New Posts' but replies to existing threads do not appear

Comment

Working...
                              X