What's in your shed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
    Unlike the other posts Brian....i think you are just showing off....naughty boy..... nice privy though........
    Hi Dave,
    Mine is just a photo of my son watching power rangers and eating a chicken sandwich in the comfort of our gymnasium. Now because I am a lazy twat and don't like gymnasiums I have filled it with some bikes as the double garage attached to the £15 million pound house is a bit cold this time of the year and is filled with Ferraris and Porsches.
    Shit, there i go showing off again. Should have stopped at chicken sandwich.
    Sorry

Comment

Tony!!! I need ALL Of your stash of JB Weld....QUICK!!!!!

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
      Hi Brian,
      I would like to permanently donate the Lambretta to your collection but will swop the Mk2 if you agree to give me the Italjet back please.
      Thanks mate!!!! Kind and generous as ever, you sir are a true gentleman and have made my Christmas. Now, can you get me any good deals on a nice Parka bud....?

About the Italjet......

.....do you want me to start trying to glue it back together mate, or shall I just send it back as it is (see attached).....

bRiAn.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just a bit of mayo and black pepper please Chef.....

......the double garage attached to the £15 million pound house is a bit cold this time of the year and is filled with Ferraris and Porsches.
        Sorry
        Hey Craig, why don't you just fire up the old Graga bud....! Be nice and toasty in no time, and you can do the chicken sarnies at the same time...

bRiAn.

Comment

Hi Dave,
          Mine is just a photo of my son watching power rangers and eating a chicken sandwich in the comfort of our gymnasium. Now because I am a lazy twat and don't like gymnasiums I have filled it with some bikes as the double garage attached to the £15 million pound house is a bit cold this time of the year and is filled with Ferraris and Porsches.
          Sorry
          I was referring to the more substantial collection craig, not yours......

Comment

Working...
          X