October Stafford show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Stafford show

I went on Saturday and there were about 15 Greeves which is the most that I have ever seen there.They were mainly competition and some without engines.Villiers parts seem to get less though.There seemed to be as much British as Jap crap !!! Not as many people as April either.A lot of vintage and veteran bikes on show.My cheapest ever Stafford !!!!!!!

Bargain

Hi there, i thought there was quite a bit of Greeves/Villiers stuff about at Stafford, Mick harding had his usual stand which was full of good stuff.
    I have been looking for a 37A outer gearbox cover for quite a while, the only ones comming up were from bonds with no kickstart app. I was resigning myself to having one machined to take a kickstart when there one was along with a 32A cylinder head. 'how much for the Villiers head and cover mate' says i, 'you can have both for £15, i wondererd what they were off'
    My saturday at Stafford was a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by stace View Post
      Hi there, i thought there was quite a bit of Greeves/Villiers stuff about at Stafford, Mick harding had his usual stand which was full of good stuff.
      I have been looking for a 37A outer gearbox cover for quite a while, the only ones comming up were from bonds with no kickstart app. I was resigning myself to having one machined to take a kickstart when there one was along with a 32A cylinder head. 'how much for the Villiers head and cover mate' says i, 'you can have both for £15, i wondererd what they were off'
      My saturday at Stafford was a good day.
      Well done.No 2T,9E or Anzani though.I thought I was quiet on Saturday Did you think so?

Comment

Working...
      X