GRA Greeves and Mortimer Rider turns superstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRA Greeves and Mortimer Rider turns superstar

After great success Showboating his Challengers and Griffons at major classic events like the Mortimer ... Craig MCCoo aka Roger de Coster has made it as a front cover feature on a major NI club website ....here seen Showboating his Challenger .. Just hoping he never makes the centrefold feature
    Attached Files

Ha Ha, & just think kim, we actually stood next to this guy!.......
    Just goes to show....you never know who you are talking to! ...Roger me corset eh!.........well i never!......

Comment

Thats Badger Goss plus some poundage added i think , good crack mate

Comment

Too late, rumour has it he has been signed up for the centrefold of Elfin Deficiency......

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
          Ha Ha, & just think kim, we actually stood next to this guy!.......
          Just goes to show....you never know who you are talking to! ...Roger me corset eh!.........well i never!......
          Roger Me Corset - Brilliant LOL
          Great replies as well Dick and Brian ....but where is our superstar - in his NI retreat no doubt

Comment

Stood next to him?! I nearly set fire to him (and his van and the rest of you and myself!)

Bahhh, if they photoshopped that picture, I've no idea whose body they'll Photoshop his head onto for the centrefold! Now then, where's Mavis or maybe Doris?

For the final touch, perhaps we should drape him over a Regnar egnaro as opposed to the more usual Atterbmal knip? What do you think bRiAn, you are the one with the eye for things artistic (possible poor choice of words there?)

Comment

Roger me Corset lol.

Turns out that show boating over jumps and crashing into a barrier at gold fish corner is not good for ones health.
              When I had my "little" crash in the first race I cracked one of my ribs without realising

only started getting really sore when I was lifting the bikes out of the van.
              the guys at work had no sympathy and produced this photoshop picture as a bit of a laugh.
              Attached Files

Comment

Too late Rob...I've already eaten all of the egnaro crayons....

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                For the final touch, perhaps we should drape him over a Regnar egnaro as opposed to the more usual Atterbmal knip? What do you think bRiAn, you are the one with the eye for things artistic (possible poor choice of words there?)
                ....well, at least the ones I had left over after giving the rest to Tony....

Besides....I may be a bit 'special', but I'm not mental....no, hang on, that's not quite right is it....OK....I may be mental, but I'm not stupid......no, that's not right either is it.... Look Rob, all I know is that I'd rather extract emu oil without kevlar (and we all know what happened when I tried that before, now don't we....)...Anyway....I quite like walking (as long as it's not too far) and being able to eat my bacon butties without the assistance of a straw....and don't forget that Craig knows where I live.....

In closing, I'd like to add that as a Serious Chairman of a Serious Motorcycle Club, frankly I'm somewhat appalled that someone of your standing and reputation should deem it an acceptable course of action to encourage me, of all people, in such frivolous and potentially inflammatory and controversial behaviour. Honestly.....what IS the world coming too.....(sigh).....()

bRiAn.
                Last edited by Brian Thompson; 12/05/2016, 03:37 PM. Reason: Extra 'formal' bit at the end....

Comment

Ah, got you! That was bait of course to show what happens when you conduct a simple test to see what is out there! I was not encouraging you, merely leading you on and you fell for it!

You now need to sit in a darkened room for 5 years as punishment and therapy.

Signed,

GRA Officialness Officer

Guess we'd better stop this before we both get a chastising!

Comment

Guess we'd better stop this before we both get a chastising!
                    You should be so lucky!
                    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Through a scanner....darkly....(Phillip K Dick reference.)

You now need to sit in a darkened room for 5 years as punishment and therapy.
                      What.....?! Another five years.....

bRiAn.

Comment

Working...
                      X