• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this

Who is this world famous rider?
    Attached Files

Mystery rider

Looks like Peter Smith to me. But then again it could be............

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
      Looks like Peter Smith to me. But then again it could be............
      Its Pete Smith at Donnington 1986

Comment

Donnington Park

Donnington Park. A great weekend, memorable AGM, and midnight walk of the circuit.

Not too many members from that day on this forum. Only thirty years ago. Say it fast.......
        Last edited by Phil Hyde; 24/03/2016, 03:25 AM. Reason: Spellinnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
          Donnington Park. A great weekend, memorable AGM, and midnight walk of the circuit.

Not too many members from that day on this forum. Only thirty years ago. Say it fast.......
          Bert Greeves was there as well

Comment

I was only just there! Nearly didn't make it as I near as hell turned my trailer tent over on the M23! My fault entirely but I hung on to it (somehow!) and then crawled the remaining 200 miles scared stiff to go much above 40 mph!

Looking in the minutes, I see that it was me who proposed Mr King as LL editor. Wonder who the next incumbent was??!!

As you say Phil, 'only' 30 years ago!

Comment

Agm 1986

Curiously, I was awarded the best racer trophy for my then New Triumph Greeves. I also joined the committee as an ordinary member, the start of many positions.

Following on from Andrew as editor I did a brief stint which included edition 100 with the colour photo of Pete Smith.
              Last edited by Phil Hyde; 30/03/2016, 07:56 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

Working...
              X