Mike Howes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Howes

It is with deep sadness i wish to inform anyone that has contact with my father that he passed away wednesday 21st oct.
    I know how much greeves ment to him, he only just purchaced a scottish last sunday as a new project as he had finished the pathfinder!
    We are all in shock and very sad at the sudden passing, he was as far as we knew a healthy 73 year old.
    Anyone that needs to get intouch with us please feel free to email me phil.howes@hotmail.co.uk
    We have not made any decisions on what to do with the 2 bikes.

Yours sincerly
    Phil Howes

MikeV

I'm shocked to hear this terrible news Phil....I cannot imagine what you and the family must be going through.....

Mike was a very active member of this forum and a true Greeves enthusiast and clubman. His enthusiasm and contributions will be greatly missed by everyone.

My sincere condolences to you and the family at this awful time.

Brian.

Comment

A terrible shock, I was only talking to Mike on the phone earlier this week, he was telling me about the Scottish he had bought in the Bonhams Stafford auction. My condolences to you Phil & your family.
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 22/10/2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Very sad loss, i enjoyed his enthusiastic posts & tales from his factory days.

Comment

Indeed sad news

Very sad to read this post..

My thoughts ands condolences go to the family..

Scott Chappell

Comment

Sorry to read this. I helped Mike with some of his bits for his Pathfinder project. Such a kind fellow.

Our condolences to family and friends.

Kenny Sykes

Comment

Phil,

I also am extremely sad to hear the news. As has been said, Mike made good use of the Forum and it was good to hear about his factory days. I was only talking to John a couple of days ago about the Stafford bikes.

The only consolation is that Mike was full of enthusiasm and embarking on another project right to the end.

We shall certainly miss him both on the Forum and as a club member.

On behalf of the GRA committee and members, please accept our sincerest condolences.

Rob Thornton
              GRA Chairman

Comment

Sorry to read of your loss. Although I didn't know him I must have seen him in the auction room as I was talking to Mike Jackson about the Greeves and the expected prices. Sincere wishes to you and your family. Colin

Comment

Such sad news. I had a great chat with Mike at Marks Tey less than a fortnight ago. He was so pleased with the way his Pathfinder restoration had turned out. All round nice bloke.

Many sincere condolences to the family and thanks for letting us know.
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

I didn't know Mike, but it is always sad to loose a fellow enthusiast.My sincere condolences to family and friends. starider

Comment

Working...
                    X