Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 years ago

Hi Colin.
    You're doing a great job of re-activating my grey cells with your write-ups of the World MotoCross Championship.. Some of them do tie-up with the memories that I wrote in Tales from the comp' shop. It's funny how the "time side" of memories seem to disappear but not some of the facts.
    Looking forward to more reports from you on the championship just to see how much more of the grey cells are re-activated!!!

Regards,

MikeV.

Hi mike, i`m afraid its worse than you thought on the grey cell rejuvination program....as colin no longer produces the l/link........
    But prehaps the new ed may carry this theme on, presuming thats, the articles you were refering to........

Comment

50 yr's ago

Hi Dave,

The only reason I mentioned Colins name was because he penned the Tales From the Greeves Comp Shop in LL183 from info' I gave him, and yes I did know he had retired as editor.
      A good job has been done by Rob on this issue and I hope that John is able to carry on in the same vain, whilst adding his own slant on things.

MikeV.

Comment

Yeap, i`ll agree with that...good luck john!, prehaps the opportunity may arise mike, where you can pen a few more of your golden memeries from the comp shop.
        Thoroughly enjoyed your last tales of yesteryear.....

Comment

Fear not chaps. I've promised John H that I'll keep the "50 years ago" column going. The research is done already. Should be enough material for another five years or so.

I expect I'll also let him have reports now and again, so you ain't heard the last of me just yet...
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
          X