FRENSHAM TRIAL 31st MAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRENSHAM TRIAL 31st MAY

Could any riders who intend to ride in our GRA Trial on the 31st of may and who have not entered yet, please contact me on 01903 883948, as we should like to know the approximate number attending .

Reply's to this thread on here would do, as turning up on the day makes organizing a lot harder, looking forward to replies thanks Dicky

To far for me to come & watch that one dick, but i`ll be up your priddy gig!
    Will there be a pitch for my ice cream van?

Comment

I was entered for this, but can't make it now due to leg malfunction!

Comment

Understood Andy hope it heals up Quickly, Yep Dave i can see its a long treck if you are not riding, never mind we will leave a space for you and the ice cream van! allthough i expect you will use a smaller method of transport as you are just down the road.

The Captain i think will be in his new caravan? he can do the ices as it has all mod cons! i expect i wil lonly be allowed to view it from 20ft away .he he

Comment

I too intend to attempt a 5th outing with my newly acquired TDS which has now undergone several re-restorations. Hopefully the gremlins have been banished - it goes a treat round the garden. What are the odds I wonder of finishing an event after 4 previous failures , despite the Capts mothering efforts?
          One of the AndyBs
          Last edited by hoveactually; 19/05/2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Well done Andy at least some people are supporting the club event, there are still lots out there who have not replied? Mike Norris are you still in possession of a phone ,and e mail facility's!!!

Comment

I'll be riding the TDS on the Sunday, and giving Martin (Kemp) a hand to lay out on the Saturday, will get my entry off to Kelvin tomorrow. We've been spreading the word at other events so will hopefully get a healthy entry, however they'll probably want to enter on the day, as seems the norm at club trials these days. More work for the sec of meeting, unfortunately.
              Anyone else on here doing the Somerton Classic the following weekend? I've entered, got hold of a van to kip in and even got the Memsahib to come along. She thinks she's going to a spa. What I actually said was we can go shopping in Spar...........

Comment

Thanks Jeff, as you can see by the banter about Somerton on here, there will i think be a good turnout for the Sat/sun event i cant remember how many Greeves we had last year well over a dozen i believe.

I think it could well be more this time. Dicky

Comment

Working...
                X