Greeves Riders Association Trial 31st of May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Riders Association Trial 31st of May

I dont know if everyone knows about the GRA Trial being held on the 31st of May ,Start 10 30 am . It is open to Pre 70s / 1985 Twinshocks. and will be an Easy route (and we mean easy) medium, and a harder route.
    The Location is at Frensham Vale Soth West of Guildford Surrey GU 103 HY

Regs are on the Web site for downloading , for those who are not sure about entry procedure contact either Rob Thornton 01403 713123, or Kelvin Sparrowhawk on 01926317076 or myself on 01903 883948.

entries fee 1s £15- 00

Presently in Spain till 12 May and will submit entry when I get home.

Desperately keen to give my 'fully restored' gorgeous green TDS another chance to prove itself after its previous 4 outings which ended in ignominious failure due various mechanical / electrical malfunctions - all minor but

I just hope this time the rider doesn't let the machine down.

Andy

Comment

I'm hoping to do this one, fingers crossed, on a Greeves.

Comment

I hope you succeed this time Andy B and that you get a bike sorted out Andy Z! Not the least bit jealous of you being in Spain Andy as you missed a great AGM! For info, Mick Salisbury (who rode my Bultaco at Ian's) has now bought one himself and hopes to ride in the trial. As he needed an ACU club, I've signed him up in the GRA!

Mick has bad trials the other way around to you Andy, he has the mishap at the last section, not before the first! It was at Ian's that at the ends cards of the LAST section of the LAST lap, he went over the handlebars - and broke his wrist!

Hopefully, that will be 3 new GRA trials riders in action. We are winning the fight back! We are not the Greeves Polishers Association!

Let me know if I can be of help with the bike Andy (Z).

Comment

Rob,
          Being as you are having a crack at Scrambling - it is only fair that the Scrambles Rep supports and has a go at Trials........Andy Z has kindly offered use of a Monty twinshock - so in the absence of a Greeves mount - would like to go for an entry.............having no ACU licence - will they do a day licence - and assume GRA is accepted as an ACU club?
          Cheers Kim
          Greeves RIDERS Association
          Last edited by Kim275; 14/04/2015, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
            Rob,
            Being as you are having a crack at Scrambling - it is only fair that the Scrambles Rep supports and has a go at Trials........Andy Z has kindly offered use of a Monty twinshock - so in the absence of a Greeves mount - would like to go for an entry.............having no ACU licence - will they do a day licence - and assume GRA is accepted as an ACU club?
            Cheers Kim
            Greeves RIDERS Association
            Kim, the licence is only 10 quid for trials fom the ACU!

Comment

Working...
            X