FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524

Had engine rebuild before being but away for storage. Needs tidying up and repair on front mud guard stay
    Photo's can be emailed on request. PRICE £2,200.00
    Many Thanks
    Paul

FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524 - Revised

Hi All,
    Open to offers or guidance on price!
    Kind regards,

Paul

Comment

FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524 - Why no interest?

Just wondering why there is no interest in my Scottish, any comments welcome.

Kind regards,

Paul

Comment

Hi paul, i guess the old saying....a picture tells a........etc, its hard to comment on such a basic description of the bike.
        Why don`t you leave a link to some pics, so people can view to comment....or better still, join the gra, as a paid up member & have access to all the other benifits.
        But generally, there seem to have been quite a few scottish`s on the market lately & with so many available, its a buyers market.
        Diificult to sell any bike at present i think, its only the absolute bargains that seem to be moving, good luck with your sale...hope you are getting another greeves...dave.

Comment

Hi Dave,
          Thanks for the feedback. I tried to upload photos but I seem unable too but I will happily email on request.

Basically I purchased this bike for my father in 2006 but he no longer rides. The bike had a complete engine rebuild (246cc 32A), new bearings, new shocks etc and has only been ridden a couple of times since then.

In addition the bike has a V5 and I'm based in Kent. I’ve been GRA member since 97.

Kind regards,
          Paul
          Last edited by bishbashbosh; 20/03/2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

You need to apply to Rob to be upgraded from basic member to GRA, then you can publish pics

Comment

Hi Brian, thank you, just sent email to Rob! Once 'upgraded' will upload photos I took today.

Comment

FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524 - Photo's Uploaded

Hopefully photo's should be visible.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bishbashbosh View Post
                  Hi All,
                  Open to offers or guidance on price!
                  Kind regards,

Paul
                  With regards to price keep an eye on this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Greeves-Sc...item4d2ff8ab8a which is in a similar condition to yours (but with front mudguard fitted)
                  The result should give you a guide price on what people will pay.

Comment

FOR SALE : GREEVES SCOTTISH (07/12/1959) 24TCS - Frame No. 60/1524 - With Photo's

Hi John,

Ok, sure, I'm happy to accept offers.

Comment

Scottish

Hi Paul,

Can you PM me with the reg No.

Regards
                      Mike V

Comment

Working...
                      X