Originally posted by Kim275 View Post
          Ian cox got one for Xmas
          I need one of those!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mines still in its box..

Great model that, I need to assemble mine

Scotty

Comment

Trouble with collectible construction kits is that they're worth more boxed and unassembled.

Sad innit?
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

My wife bought me the kim morley qub model kit! carefully assembled with gaffa tape & cable ties, its hard to tell from the real thing!.......... sorry kim...but at least i didn`t say that when finished, it should be dipped in mud & left to dry..........

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                  My wife bought me the kim morley qub model kit! carefully assembled with gaffa tape & cable ties, its hard to tell from the real thing!.......... sorry kim...but at least i didn`t say that when finished, it should be dipped in mud & left to dry..........
                  Made me laugh out loud!

Comment

U did say it anyway Higgo

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                    but it also made me laugh as well . Cheers Higgo .... But be careful mate it's a fast Bike

Comment

Hahahahaha

Classic Higgo comment, made my day that one...........

Oh that really has made me laugh...

Scott

Comment

I'm still chuckling...

My missus thinks I've gone mad...

Comment

I've got the Britain's Cat No. 9692 model here in its little box. It is the one with no rider (sounds like my bikes!) and apparently, is worth more than the one with a rider. Doesn't sound right but perhaps the rider was based on a particular GRA member in the Greeves Series. Anyone care to confess (Higgo or Kim maybe?)

I also have the 'Serie Cross' Micromodelli In Exclusiva 360 Challenger kit. As Colin says, best kept unassembled and mine is still sealed in its plastic bags.

How sad, I need to get out more or I'll end up like the rest of you!

Anyway, this forum is strictly for serious discussion only.

Comment

Seen at Alexadra pallace

I have one in the attic somewhere in the box still, it was made by the Factory Protar Models, the company belonged to the late road racer Tarqinio Provini in Italy.
                            Are these new ones made by another manufacturer?

Comment

The 1:9 models are now worth a lot of money! Unmade worth more !!!! The Britains ones are not as good, but worth having if you can find them at a reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                              X