factory drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory drawings

from forum i see "Rob " is top man how do I contact him?Oh and by the way a happy xmas to all our readers.

Rob Thornton

If you send Rob a PM (Private Message) he is certain to respond. Also his address is in every Leading Link, page 1.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

factory drawings

glad to see you are on the ball. Father xmas bought me a copy of your book found it so good did not put it down all day thanks .I will write via snail mail .

Comment

Originally posted by mikerwt View Post
        glad to see you are on the ball. Father xmas bought me a copy of your book found it so good did not put it down all day thanks .I will write via snail mail .
        Thanks for the encouraging feedback, it's great to hear that people like the book. All the best.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

As it is Christmas, what is your (drawings!) request? Rob

Comment

works drawings

thanks for the contact you will probably had my sae by now. what i need is details of the centre stand so I can fabricate one as I have nothing. Not sure how the system works but would have photographed as much as possible at shepton show. I have a considerable project on which is great hopefully another greeves will be reserected. Thanks nice to have email happy new year.

Comment

Working...
            X