Photos from the Dave Bickers Celebration Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the Dave Bickers Celebration Day

I have posted 12 pics of various bikes, people and other vehicles in the Community section.

Some good pics Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
      I have posted 12 pics of various bikes, people and other vehicles in the Community section.
      Hi Brian,

I can't find a community section to have a look at them. Can you ponit me to them please?

Regards,
      David.

Comment

Hi david, just above in the blue box, to the left of new posts.

Comment

The pics are a bit large but if you right click on them and then click 'View Image'
          it will reduce the pic to the screen size.

Comment

photod from the Dave Bickers day

Hi John,
            I have done the same as you suggested, but after opening up your page, where next do you go i could not open any pictures or see where too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick F View Post
              Hi John,
              I have done the same as you suggested, but after opening up your page, where next do you go i could not open any pictures or see where too.
              Dick
              After you have clicked on Community click again on Pictures & Albums. You should then have a page showing various albums. Click on the one for Dave Bickers pics (by Brian Catt) you should then have thumbnails of all the pics.
              Click on a selected pic & it will come up as over large. If you then put cursor on pic & RIGHT click you should have a menu. Left click on 'View Image' & it should reduce the pic to screen size. I am using Firefox browser it may work differently on other browsers.

Comment

photos of the Dave Bickers Day

Hi John, thanks for your help and instructions but it did not help as i could not proceed after opening the Community bit will ask Dr Thornton when he is around, off to Durham area for a week so wil try on my return. Thanks Dicky

Comment

Something to do with your computer browser I think Dick, I have just tried Internet Explorer & although I can download the pics I cannot reduce them as in Firefox. Why not try downloading Firefox (its free) & try with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
                    Hi david, just above in the blue box, to the left of new posts.
                    Thanks Dave,

Enjoy.

David.

Comment

What's he done now??!! I set him up with Firefox ages ago but he destroys his PC at least once a month and has to get it rebuilt!

Poor chap is being taken on an old-persons coach holiday for a week so he will have forgotten what a PC is when he gets back!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Poor chap is being taken on an old-persons coach holiday for a week so he will have forgotten what a PC is when he gets back!
                        Has he gone on an old coach with this lot?

Comment

Are you driving.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
                            Are you driving.....?
                            No not me driving Brian, for those interested it was taken at the 70th Anniversary of the Bedford OB at Vauxhall Motors Heritage Centre back in August. 31 if these iconic Bedfords attended. Some more pics here.

Comment

Working...
                            X