Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Cracker

Mr Thomson,

Brian you do a great job with the comedy captions how, about some we do over the festive season.I am sure you must have some pics somewhere we could put words to Dicky

'The Return Of The Inevitable Festive Caption Competition.'

Hiya Dicky!

Now then.....

Mr Faggetter,

Thank you for your kind and supportive comments, but I dont care what you say....However much you plead and beg, I'm afraid that the 'Inevitable Return Of The Inevitably Slighty Festive Caption Comp' will indeed, in all probability, be making it's prescence felt once again, support permitting, contentious quips allowed and 'good vibes' prevailing (man!)

Yes, as inevitably as Santa ignores your carefully placed 'Christmas Wish List' once more, and delivers yet another pair of socks with tastefully knitted reindeer and snowflake motifs instead, your festive entertainment should be appearing on a thread somewhere near here very soon, or at least I hope it will...

One can never tell for sure with these things...

And so, all my fine fellow humourists, keep 'em peeled (the sprouts that is), and all will be revealed in due course, probably,...After all, it's inevitable.

Brian T.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 17/12/2013, 12:16 AM. Reason: More drivel....a lot more.

Comment

Should be a good one this year dick... i`ve googled up some answers ready, so as i`ll look quick & clever replying..

Comment

Whatever you come up with, DD will still break it (them)!!

Anyway, Matron says he has a tea dance Christmas day followed by compulsory sherry tasting.

Boxing Day will him on the shove 'appenny board followed by a whist drive. Lights out 6 pm after such excitement!

Comment

Warning!

......it has begun.....!

Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X