Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Inevitably Inevitable Return Of The Inevitable Caption Competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moorland Beige!

Bert was both puzzled and saddened that the colour he had suggested for his latest creation had been resoundly vetoed by the board.....

"....what's wrong with beige anyway.....?"

Brian.

Comment

Warning-Crimplene!

Having changed all the bulbs and fuses for the fifth time, Bert was determined not to get caught out again....Before switching on, he made sure the heavy-duty earth cable was firmly attached to his slacks with his free hand. "This crimplene is murder for static!" he mused, shortly before blowing all the electrics, again.....

Brian. (I like a nice cravat, me...! )
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 03/12/2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: Pic attached.

Comment

Nothing wrong with crimpolene brian, ( he says, pulling up his stretched shiney slacks ), i heard that this was the prefered choice of the 2t rider....

Comment

Now you see it, and now you don't...

Bert was really pleased with the modification that Dr Who had provided....

By pressing one simple button, he could activate the time dilation portal device and access the GRA forum years into the future and sort out those troublesome types and their pesky cap comps once and for all...."press the button and the whole thread goes away....press the button again and the whole thread comes back again...that'll learn 'em for taking the mick...!"

Brian. (...just trying to have a bit of fun and encourage some much missed members back onboard...)

Comment

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I'm in need of some new leathers, what colour will be in for the coming season do you think?

Comment

Jessie's Fashion Tips.

Speaking for myself, I tend to favour the 'warm cerise' Adrian, but Higgo likes the 'daphne blue...it suits him, but then you know what a 'colourful character' he is, the cheeky monkey.

I've really missed this mate, great fun!

Brian.

Comment

The tester is! if you stand up after sitting down for five minuites, & it still looks like you are sitting down, ( the old stretch & stay knee curve syndrome ) then you are in fact wearing ( stylish ) crimpolene slacks..

Comment

Slacks.

But Dave.......that happens to me even when I'm NOT wearing my crimplene slacks....

What does it mean....???

Comment

New balls please!

As Bert fired another tennis ball at the makeshift target (Bullseye!), he sincerely hoped that the British Tennis Foundation would make good on their promise to order the three specially modified Invacars in time for the forthcoming Wimbledon practice sessions. Well, the government had told him he needed to diversify....

Brian.

(Picking up on Phil Hyde's earlier post...thanks mate-good one!)
                    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 04/12/2013, 10:28 PM. Reason: Credit!

Comment

Working...
                    X