Leading-Link Binders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading-Link Binders

Is there any progress on the supply of binders?

There's a GRA committee tomorrow, I'll raise it.

Any chance of that CD you said you'd let me have?
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

On Saturday the committee agreed to respond to the demand for a fresh supply of LL binders. Peter Smith is currently seeking the right type at the right price.

So for now "watch this space".
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

I have conducted research, found the original supplier (by luck and they have our original records!) and am following this up. I am hoping the new batch will be identical to the original batch. The only minor issue is that the binder supplier's supplier of covering material has changed so there may a slight variation in colour. However, that was always the story with Moorland Blue so why not extend that to the binders??!! Looks like we are definitely going to be ordering a batch, probably 100, likely cost about £6 each.

All being well, these will be available in the near future.

Pretty sure there will be quite a demand by now as Colin has produced quite a few rather fat LL's since the last order was placed! Don't think we will get 24 in a single binder now but I'm not complaining! Just checked - got about 14 in my last binder, LL 141 - 155.

I spoke with Alan Nicklin on Sunday at the Sam Cooper trial, he brought the subject up and said that he and his friends all need binders so I'm hoping we won't be tying the Club's funds up for too long!

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

Just to let everyone know, we have placed an order for 100 binders which will be as near as poss to the originals and from the same supplier.

Should be available in about 6 weeks.

Rob

Comment

Working...
          X