Frank Conley's stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Conley's stock

I have spoken to Kenny Sykes , as yet he has not been approached about disposing of the late FC stock but is getting fed up with e-mails and phone calls about the stock.

It is no use contacting him until he states what is happening .

He has enough problems at the moment with a personal matter and the fact that he has lost a good friend in Frank .

He was upset by one forum comment posted before Frank was cold about about maybe people in the USA should buy it up .

Chris Goodfellow

I'm sure the comments were made with the best possible intention, i.e. that the stock and business should go to as much an enthusiast as Frank was, and not to someone who only wanted to screw as much out of it as possible, not that we know anyone that would....but there may be that person out there.

Comment

Brian

There appears to be a few out their like that . The comment made was ill judged and did not sit well with Kenny .

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
        Brian

There appears to be a few out their like that . The comment made was ill judged and did not sit well with Kenny .

Chris
        Chris
        I assume you are refering to my comment, but all I said was 'one for our USA members to keep an eye on' I did not say BUY UP.
        Sorry if this has offended Kenny, but I did not suggest people should contact him personally, but life must go on and it is a topic that will I am sure be raised again.

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread Chris.

Kenny has quite enough on his plate at the moment to be hassled with any enquiries about Frank's stock. In any case it is far too early to be picking over the pieces when a good number of us are actually mourning the loss of a friend.

The fate of the parts will be decided in accordance with proper legal practice and in due course. You can be confident that they won't be scrapped.

No point in further speculation, please let's just leave it alone for now.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Well said Colin .

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X