Greeves tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves tattoo?

So Dave and I talked a long time about getting our Greeves tattoo. Did it while in TN. I wanted the brittish flag, Dave did not. However, once he saw what the artist that did mine drew up....he caved. The only difference with Daves is that he has 246 tattooed below the main tat!
    I couldn't be happier with the outcome! We got them on the Right Calves, the outside.
    Attached Files

Tammy - Brilliant! - Maybe they should be compulsory when joining the GRA

Comment

Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly!!

Comment

Dangerous things tattoos. A friend of mine had 'Harly-Davidson' tattooed on his arm, yep the 'body-artist' omitted the 'e' in Harley!
        John A - 268

Comment

YIKES

That is awful!!

The body artist that did mine...not a single tattoo on him, when I asked...turns out he had several degrees in art and had a good friend buy him a tattoo gun years ago and begged him to tattoo him. Turns out he did great work and gave into the idea. He honestly looked more like a librarian than a body artist.

The artist that did Dave's...well, definitely a body artist in looks. I must say, and so have others...Dave's lacks the bright colors and definition...hope that makes sense...and I mean no offense to anyone in anything I say.

Tammy

Comment

had this done in the deepest part of my bultaco obsession , would i do it now ? course i would !
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bult360 View Post
              had this done in the deepest part of my bultaco obsession , would i do it now ? course i would !
              ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a dolphin tattoo when I was just legal! Ma swore I would be covered in a matter of years...

Not sooo! Already planning a second greeves tattoo...a portrait of my "Grzzy"..the Wessex on my back. After all...my first own Greeves!

Tammy

Comment

Working...
              X