Greeves V5 wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves V5 wanted

Hi all I have had a Greeves Challenger in the garage for 4 years now and its time to put her on the road. Unfortunately there is no frame no. so I cannot register with DVLA. Does anyone have a V5 for sale or a frame number ?

Greeves V5

I can't condone the illicit transfer of frame no's between one greeves and another. It's hard enough tp keep track of all the legitimate numbers let alone forgeries. If it's presented to me and is obviously incorrect I will refuse to authenticate it.

Your not the first person to have this problem and the GRA have helped in the past to get such bikes registered with the DVLA, just drop me a line and we'll talk through it.

Druid

Comment

Hi Bertie,
      I do have a current V5 for a Challenger thats not being used. Give me a reply with your contact details and i'll call you.

Hi Druid,
      Don't want to go against the GRA rules etc but there is a very good reason for the transfer of this V5. Will give you a call to discuss.

Cheers
      ampshire-og

Comment

Challenger

Hi, very interested. ....but I don't wish to upset anyone. Druid - I do not know how to send a photo to you. Back to the bike with a v5, is it possible to use my parts and make one from the 2 bikes. I still must stress that I do not want to step on any toes.

Comment

Working...
        X