Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motocross Insurance

Hi.

Does anyone know where i can get an agreed valuation bike insurance on my Hawkstone? I have the bike covered under the normal house insurance but was wondering if there is anyone out there that specilises in it???

I have tried Adrian Flux and they will only do it if the bike is road legal. I was also told to try Carol Nash and Peter Best. Any recommendations??

Let me know

Motocross Insurance

I have insured my 2 Greeves trials bikes ( one regd for the road one not)1 husky motocross bike and 1 TY250 yamaha with FOOTMAN JAMES at my .agreed value on a classic laid up policy. Excellent cover for less tham £60www.footmanjames.co.uk. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by trialrider17 View Post
      I have insured my 2 Greeves trials bikes ( one regd for the road one not)1 husky motocross bike and 1 TY250 yamaha with FOOTMAN JAMES at my .agreed value on a classic laid up policy. Excellent cover for less tham £60www.footmanjames.co.uk. Hope this helps
      I have all my offroaders on this type of policy with Footman James too. I have say that I have found them to be more helpful and easier to get hold of than Carole Nash too.

Cheers,
      Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X