GRA Gathering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRA Gathering.

Is there a time line please ? Don't see anything in LL.
    Thanks.

Think Andy answered your previous enquiry on here, Barrie. Hall open at 8am with jumble outside, AGM at 1pm after lunch which can be obtained from caterers in the hall.

Comment

Thanks John. Memory is not my best attribute these days.

Comment

Write it down, Barrie, like I have to!

Comment

The 2024 Greeves Riders Association AGM and Gathering took place on 14th April at the Exeter Hall, Kidlington. The Greeves jumble was busy in the car-park from early on in the day. This year is the 40th anniversary of the formation of the GRA and we were looking for a large turnout of bikes, and …

Comment

I think we are so unused to seeing anything new on the home page that we no longer look there, Andy!

Unfortunately, due to the AGM date being put back a week from it's normal date, I can't make it this year, which is disappointing, as I enjoy the day normally.

Good news about a new website on it's way!

Comment

Thanks everyone,
              Yes, guilty as charged, I, like many others I'm sure, rarely visit the website & rely on the forum for information.
              Hopefully I'll be at Kidlington on the 14th.

Comment

All current members with a valid email address on the membership list should have received the same information directly on the 29th February!

Comment

Apparently the Pre-65 meeting at Marks Tey scheduled for the 14th has had to be cancelled, so maybe we'll see some more off-roaders at Kidlington?

Comment

really enjoyed the meeting it has inspired me to get the bike sorted ..
                    I must say I saw some beautiful bikes there today .
                    Dean... I had the little black spaniel with me and the wife lol
                    Last edited by Deano; 16/04/2024, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Yes an enjoyable day catching up with friends. Plenty of bikes on display - around 26 displayed - Best bike went to some Bloke called Gary Bamford - whoever he is

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2912.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	523.6 KB
ID:	98607

Comment

Tony which bike won

Comment

My 1961 24MCS
                          Gary Bamford

Comment

Gary Bamford does spare parts for Greeves (with advice), Greeves repairs and show winning restorations (and sales).
                            His website is www.Britishbikes1970.com where you can search for spares and order onlline
                            He's Co-sponsor of the Dave Harper Greeves Championship and sponsors riders in the British Classic Championship too.
                            He also has access to the drawings for all the Greeves bikes!
                            What he doesn't know about Greeves, probably isn't worth knowing.
                            Email: British.bikes@yahoo.com
                            Phone: 01452 728566
                            He looks after 2 of my Greeves bikes and does a great job.
                            Last edited by John macleod; 15/04/2024, 12:44 PM.

Comment

yes John.. I was going to say I know who Gary is, as I've already sent an email to Gary however its bounced back I spelt it wrong.lol
                              when's the next one ....

Comment

Working...
                              X