Agm 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agm 2024

Working on plans for the coming year. Is there a date for the Annual General meeting? TVM

I believe it's April 14th at Kidlington.

Comment

Oh dear, that is unfortunate; from my point of view, anyway. That is a week later than usual, and clashes with the Goodwood Members Meeting, for which I already have tickets. A pity, as I enjoy coming to the AGM.

Comment

It always seems to clash with something! I think the committee moved it back by a week to avoid a clash with something else, and to make it easier to ensure that the April Leading Link was out in time to remind people...

Comment

OK guys. I’ll run with the 14th April. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Yes, it is just one of those things. It will never be right for everybody. Never mind.

Comment

What clashes with the usual date?

Comment

Is there start time for Kidlington please ?

Comment

The jumble kicks off before 8am usually. If I remember rightly, the AGM starts after a bit of lunch, available from the caterers in the hall, round about 1pm'ish. I expect a committee member will come on and confirm.

Comment

Thanks Ian. I'm in Reading, so just up the road for me.

Comment

Worth getting there early if there are any parts you are looking for, Baz. The autojumble is usually very good, and it is surprising what still emerges, from complete restored machines, to projects, and plenty of parts, new and used. Unfortunately I can't make it this year, first I've missed for some while, due to a date clash.

Comment

Just to confirm that the date and timing as Ian has stated above is correct - the hall is booked from 8am.
                        See page 3 of latest Leading Link (235) for more info.

Comment

Working...
                        X