Kempton show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempton show

A cold day at Kempton, not much warmer inside. Quite a few members turning up at the stand. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2049.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	517.2 KB
ID:	96752
    Attached Files

Hi Tony,

Yes, I was thinking of poor Gary defrosting the van at 4:15am this morning.....bet it was similar for you as well mate....bbbrrr.

That's a cracking Oulton, and is that Gary's Griff (or one of yours) I see behind it?

Enjoy your day chaps, and no hogging the electric blanket Tony...make sure Gary gets a turn as well!!

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 02/12/2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Hi Tony, nice to meet you today at Kempton, the founding member I was speaking about today was Pete Smith, Frame nos. and was Clothing Sales. as well.

Comment

Yes came to me about 3 hours later John
        That is Gary’s Oulton and 380 Griffon Enduro Brian- I think we were all cold here today

Comment

Thanks Tony, a very nice line up of Greeves there and hope the day went well.

Also hope you and Gary have thawed out a bit now....things are certainly starting to get pretty icy in the Cotswolds tonight.

Reminds me of all those early morning winter commutes to work in Worcester on my old Fazer thou....I must have been mad....the attached pic was taken just before setting off a few years back. No, I don't miss it! Fish Hill near Evesham, zero degrees, freezing fog and about the same visibility, deer, idiots in cars....twice a day....I still have flashbacks!

Brian.

Attached Files
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 03/12/2023, 09:06 AM. Reason: Additional comments.

Comment

Today I spoke to quite a few members and even had a message since I have been home saying I thought the club was going to have a stand I replied we did upstairs but they never even knew there was a upstairs just like me before last year
            Gary

Comment

The Silverstone with red fairing is RES116 owned since at least 1969 by ex road racer Ian Bazer, he rode it in the 1969 and 1970 MGP. Surprisingly its not on the GRA Racer Database

Comment

To be fair they were making announcements on the tannoy about the show hall and the upstairs display, but we need to be downstairs really as that was really buzzing.

Comment

Working...
                X