Popham 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popham 2023

The Popham Megameet is taking place on 13th August this year. As usual the GRA will have a presence although this year it will be in a gazebo outside the marquee. The club has registered with the organisers, but there has been a change in the manner exhibitors are expected to register their bikes. If you are planning to attend you will need to register directly by clicking on the Get Tickets button on the Eventbrite website. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bike-...f=erelpanelorg
    We are hoping for a good turnout of exhibitors to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Greeves Motorcycle production.

If you do register it would be a great help if you would let me know so that I know how many bikes to cater for. My contact email is kscudder1@live.com or you can PM me here.

Here's hoping for a great turnout, it has been good in the past and we'd like to make sure it is so this year.

Kevin Scudder
    Last edited by KevinLS; 19/07/2023, 09:56 AM.

Please note I have changed the link in the above announcement. The new link should allow exhibitors to enter the event free of charge. Any issues, please let me know.

Kevin

Comment

I have registered, although it is not totally clear, as it appears to be a club registration, so a bit ambiguous; but I have my ticket!

Comment

Far as I can see they are all for club representative to book a 'plot' except the top solo one which is for riders who are not club members. I think they expect the club representative to order the number of tickets required for club members then 'dish' them out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ticket.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.4 KB ID:	95175
        Last edited by tony; 24/07/2023, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I didn't book through the one that says 'bulk order....'. Unfortunately, as I have now booked, the site recognises me and I can't get back into the booking options to show you which one I did book through.

Comment

We have now been issued with a number of tickets for this event. If you have not yet registered and intend to bring a bike to Popham please let me know and I will forward a ticket to you.

Comment

Don't forget, folks! (Hope weather is more kind than the atrocious conditions suffered at the Annual Burstall Show last Saturday!)

Comment

Working...
              X