Greeves Gathering and GRA AGM - 2nd April 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Gathering and GRA AGM - 2nd April 2023

Can anyone tell me what time the Gathering opens, and what time the AGM starts please? The "advert" in Leading Link doesn't mention times

Thanks in advance.

I usually arrive at around 8.30-9am, by which time the carpark is all-but full, the jumble is in full swing, and I have missed the good stuff! I suspect people start arriving from around 7am.

If my memory serves me correctly, the AGM starts after lunch, maybe 1pm? I am sure someone will be along shortly to confirm the actual time.

Comment

We have the hall booked from 08:00 to 16:30. The time on the agenda for the AGM is 14:00 hrs, it tends to be a little flexible depending on the guest speaker.

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Date clashes (again) with Greeves Championship meeting at Woodford, so scrambler/Members are likely to be in "short supply". To be fair, GRA booked the date first.

Comment

What time will the auto jumble start please,looking to purchase a griffon or Greeves /Albion racing clutch for Oulton project

Comment

Programme in the Club Newsletter says 08:00 hours start for the Auto Jumble, Paddy.

Hope this helps?

Comment

Thankyou for that John

Comment

Good AGM- some good spares available, interesting speaker and free snack at lunchtime ​​​​​​.
                  However- there is always a ‘however’ - an incredibly long journey due to traffic- why is the AGM booked on the weekend of the Easter holiday - the second busiest travel time of the year - just a thought for next year.

Comment

Fair point. It took me 5 1/2 hours to drive there, 4 1/2 back, a journey which in normal conditions would take 3 1/2.

I thought the jumble was good, as ever, and the AGM went well, along with the guest speaker, Steve Goode.

Comment

It took me 1 hr 45 min to travel up arriving 9.15 ish, and 2hr 30 min travelling down in the afternoon.

Well worth the trip to get bits, much advice and meet people.

Respect to Ian for doing 10 hours driving, even 7 hours earns big respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X