Telford Off Road Show 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telford Off Road Show 2010.

Last years inaugural event was outstanding in my view, and I was saddened not to be able to attend this year due to other commitments. From Rob's excellent 'wright-up' on the website (sorry, couldn't resist!), it sounds like it was another well deserved success for Alan Wright (and the GRA!) It's good to see it firmly established as an annual event at this ideal venue.

Has anyone got any pics they could share? I'd love to see them! The one Rob posted on the website with his article (of Dave Bickers with 5 LHK on the GRA stand) is a cracker!

Thanks!

Brian.

I couldn't go either, looks like I missed a good 'un.

Must get things back on track soon...

Colin
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
      Last years inaugural event was outstanding in my view, and I was saddened not to be able to attend this year due to other commitments. From Rob's excellent 'wright-up' on the website (sorry, couldn't resist!), it sounds like it was another well deserved success for Alan Wright (and the GRA!) It's good to see it firmly established as an annual event at this ideal venue.

Has anyone got any pics they could share? I'd love to see them! The one Rob posted on the website with his article (of Dave Bickers with 5 LHK on the GRA stand) is a cracker!

Thanks!

Brian.
      Yes it was a good show. Busy on Saturday; quieter on Sunday, particularly in the afternoon. We had our fair share of celebrity visitors. There should be a selection of photos as a number of members were armed with cameras.

Mike

Comment

I've got all I need for LL from Rob, Tim and Dave.

Many thanks to all of you.

Colin
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

I'm pleased to hear that the show lived up to expectations, sounds great!

Well done to everyone who helped make it another resounding success for the GRA.

Love to see some of those pics!

Brian.
          Last edited by Brian Thompson; 18/02/2010, 05:32 PM. Reason: Spelling adjustment, as usual!

Comment

Working...
          X