Priddy 2 day Trial this coming weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priddy 2 day Trial this coming weekend

Just to remind any members who may like to visit the 2 day Trial at Lower Pits Farm Priddy this coming weekend of the 8th and 9th, Saturday event from Midday ,and 11am on the Sunday . This is a great venue and there are 100 riders entered, and 20 are Greeves mounted and club Members i think. it is off the Wells , to Chedar Gorge Road , and can be accessed also from the Shepton Mallet Road , a 3 route layout of good easily accessed sections ,in 3 groups is the usual format. Cheers Dicky Faggetter

Yes, this is a really good weekend, especially for the mighty GRA! The sections cater for all abilities and there is a good ride around the farm between the groups of sections. The emphasis is on fun (for most of us, anyway!) but you can also be competitive if you so wish. The camping field is also pretty good and usually just off the raod with Tardis type loos, etc!

This will be my first ride since i injured my shoulder quite badly last October. According to my consultant orthopedic surgeon, I am unrepairable which is rather a nuisance. He could fit an artificial shoulder but he doesn't think that would help much so I am going to attempt the 'Gentleman's' route and if it proves too much, I will simply sit and watch everyone else fall off!

Anyway, it is too good an event to miss, riding or not so if you fancy a bit of camping ior caravanning or if you livre within travelling distance and you have some free time, make sure you come on down!

Comment

Working...
    X