Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telford

After a break of some years I made it to Telford for day 2. Alas, the Alan Wright laid back show is no more.

Pressure on space forced the club to cram bikes into a very small area. That said, some really nice bikes. The Greevesaha stood out for me. Great to catch up with friends.

Elsewhere in the halls, quality engineering abounded, Drayton frames, REH forks, Armac design, and Husqvarna to name a few.

I thought it was a little lacking on previous years

Comment

Wouldn't disagree there. There is only a certain amount of old Japanese stuff you can stand........

Comment

It was great to see you Phil. You're quite right of course, that show has evolved and the Mortons influence has over the years led to ever-increasing pressure on club stand space.

Spending the whole weekend with Bryan Wade and his mate Rob on our stand selling his autobiography was a real bonus - never had the chance before to get to know Bryan; what a nice chap.

Didn't half attract the punters, the books were selling like hot cakes!

I'll report again a bit later on my original Telford 2019 thread.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Colin, you could add this thread into yours if possible

Comment

I was thinking of doing that. Only thing is that moderation on this new format is a bit hit and miss. At least it will be until Ian or Rob tell me how to do it...
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X