Norton Fitzwarren show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Fitzwarren show

My mate was at the Norton Fitzwarren show and was talking to Phil,he knows me apparently as some grumpy bloke from Exeter
    Phil's bike was raced by Badger Goss back in the day he said.

Now that is interesting! A Moorland Blue MZ?

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
      My mate was at the Norton Fitzwarren show and was talking to Phil,he knows me apparently as some grumpy bloke from Exeter
      Phil's bike was raced by Badger Goss back in the day he said.
      Who is Phil?

Comment

He lives in Cornwall. I don't know his surname. That is a very nice MDS, which apparently comes with the Badger Goss provenance, and some unique features; although I have forgotten what they are! I took these at the Launceston Steam Rally a few weeks ago; also the replica machine at the AGM which I believe Badger recently built, if my memory serves me correctly.

He also has a tidy TFS, the C reg machine you can just see in the background of one of the photos.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by IanCordes; 07/08/2018, 11:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post
          He also has a tidy TFS, the C reg machine you can just see in the background of one of the photos.
          That would be GWP207C 'untaxed for the road' so not a ridden bike.
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 08/08/2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
            Who is Phil?
            Hi John can you tell me how to go a new post and do you know how many ball bearing there is in the head race,got 16 at moment but room for another I think ,cheers john

Comment

Sorry I dont know how many balls in a head race, someone will know. In any case just fill the race and leave a gap of one ball. You should be able to get ball bearings from a bicycle shop. Take one of the old ones along as a pattern.

Comment

Working...
              X