Mortimer 2 day meeting cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortimer 2 day meeting cancelled

PLease note that the Mortimer Club hace been forced to cancel the 2 day event that would have included the 100 mile race. It will now be held on the Saturday of their event of 1 / 2 September. How does that fit with your recovery Craig?

Gutting news Brian, I was really fired up for this one. Is the date definite as I might not be available that weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
      PLease note that the Mortimer Club hace been forced to cancel the 2 day event that would have included the 100 mile race. It will now be held on the Saturday of their event of 1 / 2 September. How does that fit with your recovery Craig?
      Thanks for posting on the forum Brian, regarding riders, we already have a team & speaking as the founder member, i think its only fair to give those riders first option!
      But a second team would be great!
      Last edited by dave higgins; 07/07/2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS

The Mortimer 2 day July scramble has had to be CANCELLED.

Due the the extreme weather conditions and lack of water the committee upon advice have taken the decision to CANCEL the meeting.

The 100 mile team scramble will now take place at our September meeting.

See our website for Mark Bosher contact details regarding entry fees.

AS I saw on Facebook. Their website has not been altered yet, but I assume the 2nd Sept meeting will be added to by the 100 mile on the Sat 1st. Until the official update occurs, we await that announcement.

Comment

Hello Brian.
          Four months from operation which takes me into October unfortunately.
          Sorry to hear the race has been cancelled.

Comment

You can come and do the Bib Change then!

Comment

The re run is definitely 1st September and we are all pre entered . I however have a problem .... I am on holiday at that time .... bugger so we need another volunteer to keep Greeves and Mortimer flying the flag . Get in touch with me or Dave Higgins if you can make it .... any rider ability we are not out to win just have the best laugh in scramble racing
              Cheers Kim

Comment

I think we need an import from overseas!

Comment

Got it covered kim, only we may have to give greeves & mortimer a rest this year.
                  If soggy & charlie are happy, my mate will join us on his cz, making two cz`s & two greeves, we`ll just use another name this year.
                  Or soggy & charlie can carry on & form an all greeves team, whichever way it pans out, i am easy............

Comment

Sounds like a plan Higgo
                    Greeves and Mortimer will ride again next year !
                    Good luck and have fun

Comment

8 more sleeps....

With the Mortimer 100 now very close, just thought I'd check if everyone is locked and loaded. Charlie, I was hoping to see you at Maylandsea this Sunday but I can't make it, so get in touch and let us know you are still ok for the 100.

Dave (and mysterious stranger), same applies. let us know if the cz contingent are all in line. Don't know if you two (and Charlie) are covered as regards sleeping arrangements for Saturday night, but I will be down in the motorhome so have spare beds. Pm me if needed.

And to any other Greeves teams attending. let us know your runners and riders. Its all about the social and the craic (Irish reference for craig - thinking of you buddy) so it would be great to hear from you all.

can't wait

Paul

Comment

I hope to be there and might be chauffeused......

Comment

Nice one Brian. No camera after 8pm though, it could get messy.....

Comment

OK, hoping for good weather!!! What teams have we got in the race? What numbers are they and have they got helpers?

Comment

And to any other Greeves teams attending. let us know your runners and riders. Its all about the social and the craic (Irish reference for craig - thinking of you buddy) so it would be great to hear from you all.

Hi Paul,
                              Good luck in the race,
                              My Ankle still busted so see you next year i hope

Comment

Working...
                              X