Battlesbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlesbridge

Dont forget that ir is the Battlesbridge Autojumble get together tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Cant make it this year Dick, have a good day

Comment

Will try to be there with a few pics to show.

Comment

I can't be there either, have fun all that attend - it's looking good!

Comment

Battlesbridge

A great day of organization as usual by Dave Harper and his team, a very disappointing attendance by the Scrambles fraternity i am sorry to say, after all the work that Dave does each year! where were you all ? on the exhibitor front there was a great attendance of Scrambles bikes, Trials a sprinter, and a couple of road bikes about 30 or so and a Silverstone. the Autojumble was less than other years but clubs made up for that .:

Comment

Originally posted by Dick F View Post
            A great day of organization as usual by Dave Harper and his team, a very disappointing attendance by the Scrambles fraternity i am sorry to say, after all the work that Dave does each year! where were you all ? on the exhibitor front there was a great attendance of Scrambles bikes, Trials a sprinter, and a couple of road bikes about 30 or so and a Silverstone. the Autojumble was less than other years but clubs made up for that .:
            I think they were all watching the World Cup Dicky, plus the weather was hot & sunny so many more probabaly went to the coast. At least you got more that we did at Cambridge, and more road bikes than last year, but how many of them were actually ridden there? I see a DCX in one of Brian Catt's Flickr pics, looks like 25DCX113 706UYX (245BAD) owner from Colchester

Comment

P[cs from Camera 1

Just a few taster shots from Battlesbridge.
              Attached Files

Comment

Camera 1 part 2

Forgot the max of 5, so here;s the last sample.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting, Brian. Looks like it was a nice relaxed affair this year. Just sorry I couldn't make it.

Comment

Pics from camera 2

2 more loads of 5 from Battlesbridge.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Camera 2 Part 2

Someone got to ride round a bit!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Battlesbridge

Nice looking exhaust on Chairman Rob's Hawkstone, may I ask who made it?

Comment

Rob is now in lower France for about 2 weeks John, but i think i am right in saying it was with the bike when he purchased it a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                          X