• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maylandsea Part 3.
    270, Mike Bell, 1957 Hawkstone 250.
    60, Sam Heitman, 1966 Challenger 360.
    312, Ricky Widdowson,1973 Griffon 380.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Catt; 09/05/2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Maylandsea Part 4.
      640, Matt McCulloch.
      557, Paul Hughes.
      507, Jos Goddard, Griffon 380.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brian Catt; 09/05/2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Excellent pics Brian. thanks for posting.

Rest that knee Kim, and good news that the qub seizure isn't as serious as you thought. See you at Mortimer - hopefully fit enough to race.

Comment

👍see you there ... Brian great action shots .... thanks for the negative of my startled me backflip ... our little secret eh 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Welly View Post
            Excellent pics Brian. thanks for posting.

Rest that knee Kim, and good news that the qub seizure isn't as serious as you thought. See you at Mortimer - hopefully fit enough to race.
            I spoke too soon .... on closer inspection my crankcase is cracked and leaking air
            Too be honest I am totally pissed off and looks like my competitive season is screwed ... might go an occasional ride on dads MDS but championship is over for me .........
            Attached Files

Comment

Ouch! sometimes you get both types of luck Kim...bad luck and no luck at all. I'm trying to get my head around the cause of the crack. An impact from your off? Or result of the engine nipping up?

Get the MDS to Mortimer if you can - you've paid your entry. you might as well have a ride. Or you could just rock up and watch me having a ball, in a totally unsatisfactory role reversal of last season

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Welly View Post
                Ouch! sometimes you get both types of luck Kim...bad luck and no luck at all. I'm trying to get my head around the cause of the crack. An impact from your off? Or result of the engine nipping up?

Get the MDS to Mortimer if you can - you've paid your entry. you might as well have a ride. Or you could just rock up and watch me having a ball, in a totally unsatisfactory role reversal of last season
                Hi Paul I will see u at Mortimer no worries and see if the MDS will play nicely
                I think the root cause was a crack in the crankcase causing bike to run unevenly and then down the back straight it clearly got worse .. revving it’s nuts off caused the pinching up ... it’s really annoying as the bore piston and head are perfect !!

Comment

Working...
                X