Mortons acquire Kempton Park autojumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortons acquire Kempton Park autojumble

Front page news in OBM. Mortons have bought the rights to Kempton Park autojumbles from Eric Patterson.

It's true then...

I heard it on the grapevine that mortons had bought Eric out..

Sad really, I've done plenty of jumbles there with my Dad selling parts..great guy Eric and his wife Cathy...they also run a strict classic bike parts only policy...

I was told by Steve Gollings that plenty of the stalls there were not selling classic bike parts just general stuff and loads of 80s and 90s Japanese bits and pieces...

It will be interesting to see how the show goes in the future..

Scott 151

Comment

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
      I heard it on the grapevine that mortons had bought Eric out..

Sad really, I've done plenty of jumbles there with my Dad selling parts..great guy Eric and his wife Cathy...they also run a strict classic bike parts only policy...

I was told by Steve Gollings that plenty of the stalls there were not selling classic bike parts just general stuff and loads of 80s and 90s Japanese bits and pieces...

It will be interesting to see how the show goes in the future..

Scott 151
      As the old British stuff dries up the Jap bikes of the 80's & 90's will be the future classics & appeal to the younger rider. Hence the requirement for jap spares.

Comment

It is not surprising really, they have devoured all the smaller genuine enterprises like a giant Locust moving across the country! i suppose the next move will be to charge clubs to take part in there events in the future.

Let us hope the big business machine that covers nearly all the Magazines out there , all Motorcycling, Trucks , tractors etc , does not get out of control.

Comment

Working...
        X