• Show
Clear All

• Agm 2016

Has a date been published?

Agm 2016

Greeves Day and AGM - Sunday April 3rd 2016 @ Exeter Hall, Kidlington

Comment

Hi
      Any timings? The newbury 4x4 spares day is on the 3rd also id like to combine both but what time does the autojumble part start and then the ralk?
      Cheers
      Charlie

Comment

The Jumble starts at 9am and the fomal stuff starts at 1pm usually.

Comment

The Ralk & then the Fomal stuff........! have i been missing all these strange greeves related rituals.........

Comment

I love a good ralk.....we have used this term for a "Walking Rally", sort of treasure hunt on foot. My pal nearly went straight on into canal on one of these!
            Last edited by Brian Catt; 17/03/2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

The AGM clashes with the second round of the Greeves Championship Scrambles at Sproxton, near Melton Mowbray.
              John A - 268

Comment

Hi John,
                Yes you are spot on - unfortunate - as I will be racing that day as well .......and Riding always takes priority for the Greeves RIDERS Association.........

I am sure there will still be a very good turnout - and in particular I understand Dick has secured Badger Goss as the guest speaker so that part of the formal stuff is likely to be very entertaining ..in fact Badger Goss is worth the trip to Kidlington alone...I am hoping somebody can video it as I am guitted I can't make it and also so other folks who can't make it can still enjoy it later
                Cheers Kim

Comment

There is a Badger Goss Easter Scramble at Widworthy, near Honiton on 27 March, the same day as the Greeves Championship at Marks Tey. Badger is supposedly "bringing his Husqvarna to the meeting" - I don't know whether that means he is going to ride it but I may go along to watch.

Kim -I am starting my riding season this year at Maylandsea in April. See you all there, in the meantime have a great time at Marks Tey and Sproxton.
                  John A - 268

Comment

Don't worry John Boy Badger has told me he will bring his MDS and Husqvarna in a proper Race Transporter!! as it should be his restored Morris 1,000 pick up, talk is around 12 - 30, and should be a good laugh, lets see plenty of you there to give support and not dissapear after the Juble ok

Comment

Working...
                    X