Trials Leading Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials Leading Link

I don't often get on the forum but of course regularly receive the LL. On this forum I find loads of reports/announcements on trials I have missed! Why doesn't LL advertise all these
    events?????

Good point, we try and recommend events that we have ridden in the past, that we would think suitable for club members of various abilitys .

Unless you subscribe to TMX news or get a gazette for the various area you live in, that is probably the best solution.

If a club member knows of Trials in his area, then he should post it on the Forum, or Web, or let the editor of LL know at least 2 months before it is likely to take place, as the LL has to be produced well in advance of posting to members , hope this is helpful. regards Dick F

Comment

Originally posted by kenisaac View Post
      I don't often get on the forum but of course regularly receive the LL. On this forum I find loads of reports/announcements on trials I have missed! Why doesn't LL advertise all these
      events?????
      As ex-Editor I would point out that the lead-in time for Leading Link is at least six weeks. Trials or any other relevant events (show for example) were always included, but only if I knew about them in time. Basically it is down to organisers to let the Editor know in good time.

In a nutshell - what we don't know about, we can't include...
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
      X